How to fill and sign a PDF form electronically
- Install and run Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- Within Acrobat, open the PDF form that you’d like to complete.
- Click on the Fill & Sign tool in the right-hand pane.
- Click on each form field and then type in the required information.
- After filling out the form, click Sign on the toolbar and then Add Signature.
- Draw or type your signature, or use a scanned image of your signature.
- Click Apply and place your signature on the form.
- To email the completed form, click File > Send File > Attach to Email > Send Copy, select your preferred method and then click Continue.
Back to support
Can’t find what you are looking for?