How to prevent Gmail from sending SkyMesh email to Spam
Gmail will sometimes send emails from SkyMesh to Spam.
The instructions below will help you create a rule in Gmail that will prevent this from happening:
- In the search box at the top of Gmail, click the Down arrow.
- Enter skymesh.com.au in the text box under From.
- At the bottom of the search window, click Create filter with this search.
- Tick the Never send it to Spam checkbox.
- Click the Create filter button.
Repeat the steps above for skymesh.net.au.
Back to support