A Step by step guide on how to setup Mac Mail for your SkyMesh email address:
6. Click ‘Continue,’ and fill in the following details on the next page:
7. Click Continue, and Mail will attempt to connect your account. This can take some time, but should eventually complete.
When it does, the Outgoing Mail Server configuration will appear. Enter the following details:
8. Click Continue, and Mail will again attempt to connect the account. This will also take some time. Once it has finished, ensure the box that reads ‘Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is unticked. Also, check to ensure that Authentication is set to none.
9. Click Continue, and check the box that reads Take account online, then click Create.
10. Close the Mail preferences window, and click ‘Get Mail’ to confirm that you are able to receive mail.
Require further assistance? Contact Technical Support.