Australia is well-known for its harsh and unforgiving climate. Sadly, it often impacts our rural and remote communities most. The current bushfires devastating the Country are a perfect example of this reputation in action.
As an organisation, rural and remote Australians are more than just our customer-base, you form the community in which we belong.
nbn™ bushfire relief
Has your home become uninhabitable or completely lost, or has your primary residence been impacted by the Australian bushfire season of 2019/20?
If you’re a SkyMesh customer, we can provide support to the value of:
- $330 (including GST) if you’ve completely lost your home or it’s now uninhabitable, or
- $55 (including GST) if your primary residence or business is in an area that has been affected by bushfire activity.
The abovementioned financial packages can cover:
- a credit of service fees from when your connection was affected to the time you contacted SkyMesh
- a credit of early termination fees if you were under contract when your home was affected
- erasure of any debt your service may have had owing at the time your home was affected (within the value of this financial package)
- a credit for one-month FREE service for the plan you were on when you reconnect your service
- an account credit for the whole amount of any remaining relief funds after the above has been addressed for you.
Additionally, we can payout any account credit in cash. All you need to do is contact us by clicking the button below and we will raise a claim on your behalf with nbn™.
LODGE A BUSHFIRE RELIEF CLAIM
Are you a SkyMesh customer impacted by a natural disaster outside the 2019/20 bushfire season?
Here’s some of the ways we can help:
- No notice period required for cancellations at affected premises
- 30-days FREE when you’re back on your feet and ready to reconnect
- FREE temporary redirects for your VOIP phone number *Line rental and call costs still applicable*
- FREE relocation of your service to a new address *Must be serviceable by SkyMesh
- Arrangement of payment plans if you’re experiencing financial hardship.
Is there another way we can help you? Please reach out.
Call our Customer Engagement Team on 1300 759 637 for any support with your account.