COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Game of Chance Trade Promotion
- Sky Muster™ Plus 1-Month Free Internet Competition
- We (SkyMesh Pty Ltd) are responsible for conducting the Sky Muster™ Plus 1-Month Free Internet Competition (the Competition)
- By entering into this Competition, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition commences at 12:01am on 15/05/2020 and ends at 11:59pm on 24/05/2020 (the Competition Period).
- Entries must be received by us within the Competition Period.
- Entry is open to our Sky Muster™ Plus customers who are Australian residents aged 18 years or over at the commencement of the Competition. Excludes New South Wales residents due to trade promotions legislation.
- Our employees and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- To enter the Competition, you must complete the Rate Sky Muster™ Plus Survey.
- We permit you to submit a maximum of one Entry. If you submit more than one Entry, only your earliest submitted Entry may be considered.
- You warrant: that your Entry is an original work created solely by you, that the Entry does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the Entry.
- We reserve the right to check the validity of all Entries and to disqualify you if we reasonably believe that your Entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Entry process has been tampered with or the Entry was not submitted in good faith.
- Entries that are considered, in our absolute discretion, to be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, sexist, racist or otherwise inappropriate will be deemed invalid and rejected. We reserve the right to provide law enforcement bodies with the objectionable Entry and the entrant’s personal information.
- The Competition is a Game of Chance. The winning Entry (The Winner) will be selected at random to receive 1-month FREE access to Sky Muster™ Plus to the value of their existing Sky Muster™ Plus plan and will not exceed $199.95AUD in total value.
- A person may only win a maximum of one prize.
- The Winner will be determined at 5/51 Alfred Street, Fortitude Valley, Queensland on 25/05/2020.
- The Winner will be notified in writing on the same day and will be published on the website skymesh.com.au within 24 hours.
- Our decision on all aspects of this Competition is final and no discussion will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable, cannot be refunded and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes expire at the end of the Billing Periods in which they were redeemed. Any unused portion of a prize will be forfeited.
- We are not responsible for any failure or inability on the part of The Winner to redeem a prize.
- You agree to us publishing your name and Entry, free of charge, in any media (including social media) for the purpose of promoting this Competition and/or our services.
- We recognise that you retain ownership of the copyright in each of your Entries. You grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to use the entry in all media throughout the world for marketing and promotional purposes in connection with the Competition.
- We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Competition if necessary, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will publish such change on our Website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies the consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or any other statutory rights that you have that cannot lawfully be excluded.
- Any costs associated with entering the Competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
Congratulations to our competition winner, Nancy Ernst.