Call us on 1300 759 637
Upgrade to the nbn™ network now
A Step by step guide on how to setup Outlook 2010 for your SkyMesh email address.
1: Open Outlook 2010.
2: Once Outlook has opened, Click on file.
3: Click on add account.
4: Select: Manually configure sever settings. Then click next.
5: Select: Internet email. Then Click next.
6: Please enter in the following. Then click next.
– Your Name
– Email address (Full SkyMesh email address).
– Account type: POP3.
– Incoming mail service: mail.skymesh.com.au.
– Outgoing mail service (SMTP): mail.skymesh.com.au.
– Username (Full SkyMesh email address).
– Password (Your SkyMesh password).
7: Click finished.
You have now completed your Outlook setup. Require further assistance? Contact Technical Support.