SkyMesh Voice (VoIP) for SkyMesh nbn™ Fixed Wireless Services
|10¢ untimed||Free||25¢ untimed||30¢ per minute or part thereof||From 1¢ per minute||$10 plus call charges|
- SkyMesh will assign you a phone number that is local to the area in which you live. When people from your local area call you, it will be a local call for them.
- Calls from one SkyMesh Voice service to another are FREE.
- SkyMesh Voice is a Premium Quality VoIP Service with all outgoing calls made via Premium Providers.
- This service is specifically designed to work with SkyMesh nbn™ Fixed Wireless Services and is only available to new or existing SkyMesh nbn™ Fixed Wireless customers.
- You will need an analogue telepphone adaptor to use this service with a traditional telephone.
- The Monthly Fee is charged monthly in advance on your Billing Day and calls are charged at the end of each Billing Period.
- SkyMesh Voice will not work well if your broadband Internet service is speed limited.
- Priority Assistance® is not available with this service.
- The cost of making a two minute Standard National Mobile Call is $0.60.
- Calls to 190 Premium services are not available.
- Calls to 1223 cost 75¢ per call.
- Critical Information Summary
- International Call Rates
|SkyMesh-supplied Cisco SPA112 ATA (includes delivery via Express Post)||$80|
|Customers with an existing Cisco SPA112, PAP2T or SPA3102 ATA supplied by SkyMesh||-|
|Customers with an existing Cisco SPA112, PAP2T or SPA3102 ATA not supplied by SkyMesh||$30|
|Other VoIP device supplied by customer||$30|
- Your SkyMesh Voice Service will only be established after your SkyMesh nbn™ broadband Internet service has commenced.
- An Analogue Telephone Adaptor (ATA) is required in order to use SkyMesh Voice with a traditional telephone.
You may supply your own ATA, however SkyMesh doesn’t provide support or assistance and gives no assurance that it will work.
- The service is provided on a self-install basis and you will need to plug in the hardware and your telephone yourself.
An installer will not visit you.
- You will need a spare network port on your broadband router to plug in the ATA. Please call us if you don’t have