Standalone SkyMesh Voice (VoIP)
for nbn™ Fibre to the Premises (FTTP)
|10¢ untimed||Free||25¢ untimed||30¢ per minute or part thereof||From 1¢ per minute||$29.95 plus call charges|
Click on these icons (shown above) to view the Critical Information Summary of each Plan as required under the Telecommunications Consumer Protections Code.
The cost of making a two minute Standard National Mobile Call is $0.60.
- Standalone SkyMesh Voice (VoIP) Plans for nbn™ Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) do not require a complementary broadband Internet plan.
- The service does not require a separate ATA since it is provided over your existing UNI-V port.
- SkyMesh will assign you a phone number that is local to the area in which you live. When people from your local area call you, it will be a local call for them.
- Calls from one SkyMesh Voice service to another are FREE.
- SkyMesh Voice is a Premium Quality VoIP Service with all outgoing calls made via Premium Providers.
- The Monthly Fee is charged monthly in advance and calls are charged at the end of the month.
- Priority Assistance is not available with this service.
- Calls to 1223 cost 75¢ per call.
- Calls to 190 Premium services are not available.
- International Call Rates