SkyMesh Voice (VoIP) for SkyMesh nbn™ Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) Services
|10¢ untimed||Free||25¢ untimed||30¢ per minute or part thereof||From 1¢ per minute||$10 plus call charges|
- SkyMesh will assign you a phone number that is local to the area in which you live. When people from your local area call you, it will be a local call for them.
- Calls from one SkyMesh Voice service to another are FREE.
- SkyMesh Voice is a Premium Quality VoIP Service with all outgoing calls made via Premium Providers.
- This service is specifically designed to work with SkyMesh nbn™ Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) Services and is only available to new or existing SkyMesh nbn™ Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) customers.
- The Monthly Fee is charged monthly in advance on your Billing Day and calls are charged at the end of each Billing Period.
- SkyMesh Voice will not work well if your broadband Internet service is speed limited.
- Priority Assistance® is not available with this service.
- The cost of making a two minute Standard National Mobile Call is $0.60.
- Calls to 190 Premium services are not available.
- Calls to 1223 cost 75¢ per call.
- Critical Information Summary
- International Call Rates
- Your SkyMesh Voice Service will only be established after your SkyMesh nbn™ Fibre service has been installed and is in operation.
- The service is provided on a self-install basis and you will need to plug in the telephone yourself. An installer will not visit you.